Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lions and Tigers

My little boy, Jake, is going through a phase of being obsessed with lions and tigers. I’m not sure if it’s because he has African blood running through his veins or that he’s a 2 ½ year old boy’s boy who loves all things fierce!

He recently had chicken pox so I thought I would cheer him up and show him all the beautiful, colourful designs in my Happy Spaces catalogue books. I wasn’t surprised when he homed in on these 2 Carla Daly prints:

He loved them and kept asking me to take them out so he could run around and play with them. Since then I have found him a few times hiding under my desk with my catalogue books trying to find the lion and tigers! After that, I thought I would score some points with him and bring home our ‘You’re a Star’ sample for his room. Well, you should have seen his little face light up when I walked through the door with the picture....... major, major points on the ‘Best Mummy’ scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment