Tuesday 25 October 2011

Starting Big School

My baby boy, my first born, started school in September, an emotional and exciting time for both of us! He is an August baby so I have been acutely aware that he is very young to be starting school and is starting off behind a lot of his school mates.

As a mum all you want is to do your absolute best for your children and being a teeny weenie bit of a control freak, I decided we needed a plan to help him as much as we can at home - first step 'Letters of the Alphabet'!

I got out our sample of Laila Hills' 'Alphabet Poster' and started teaching my son the letters and sounds of the alphabet, made all the more enjoyable and attention-grabbing by the gorgeous pictures and characters. Oh my goodness, he absolutely loves learning about the alphabet and it is definitely making a huge difference. Thank you lovely Laila for a fabulous piece of educational art!

No comments:

Post a Comment