Thursday 2 June 2011

A Big Happy Spaces Welcome to our New Artist!






















We would like to extend a very warm welcome to our newest artist to join the Happy Spaces family. Elisa Sheehan joins us from the US and we are very excited to share with you her beautiful collection of designs featuring the colourful adventures of the loveable baby owl, Quinn. The 3 new designs make a striking set and are available to purchase now exclusively from Happy Spaces at £29.95 each!









































Here Elisa tells us about how she got started in the world of kids’ wall art and the inspiration behind her new series of designs:

“When I was expecting my first child, I was inspired to create some artwork for her nursery. While I pondered what to create for her, one meaning of her name sparked an idea. The name Quinn means "wise" so the idea of creating an owl character was a natural fit. I tapped into my inner child and thought: what do children aspire to do? Join the circus? Fly a plane? Swim with dolphins? You bet! We all want to have adventures in life, but probably none are more vivid and creative than those of a child. I tried to capture that sense of wonder about how the world works and how adventure unfolds in these pieces. I know that as a child I would have wanted to be that ballerina on top of that elephant!”

To view Elisa’s collection at Happy Spaces click here

No comments:

Post a Comment